Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February 23, 2011

Yesterday I was talking to one of my friends who shows dairy cattle in Hunderton County so I thought I would ask her about the mystery man from the Ag. Dinner. She was not certain but she said there is a man named Bill Taylor, the herdsman for Cedar Lane Farm, that she knows is a judge but she's not sure if he's ever judged at the World Dairy Expo. I was able to find the Mr. Taylor's email address that she's talking about and emailed him to find out if he is the man I met at the Ag. Dinner. I am also hoping to develop a series of questions to ask various dairy farmers about what ingrediants they use for their feeds and if they are happy with the results because I need to visit one of the local dairy farmers on Saturday to breed a few heifers. Since the petting zoo for FFA is Friday I'm not sure I'll be able to get interview questions ready within a day so if not I will talk to Clint about what I want to do and try to set up another day to meet with him. Clint is a very good family friend of us so I'm sure he'll be willing to help me out and work with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment